Monday, August 23, 2010

Playing Card Workout Revisited

Due to some problems with my shoulder I have not been doing a playing card workout for sometime.

This morning I decided to start up with it again. I dug a deck of cards out of storage and sorted them out so I had the two through ten of each suit.

The idea of the workout is to use each card to determine what exercise to do. You pick a set of four exercises (I use push ups, sit ups, Hindu squats and double leg lifts) and match them with a suit of cards. Then you flip each card over and do the number of reps for the number of the pips on each card.

Using the two through ten gives me a total of 54 reps of each exercise. I plan to add the face cards and ace one at a time (each is worth ten reps) over the next few weeks. I will finally end up with 94 reps of each exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home