Sunday, August 01, 2010

Knife Throwing

I have been working with Ralph Thorn's style of knife throwing based on his DVD from Paladin Press (see review to follow soon.)

Today I went out to my throwing target with two of my throwing knives. I warmed up by tossing first a knife from the right hand and then the left. When I was sticking both knives on a regular basis I switched and threw with the left hand and then the right. I very quickly found myself sticking both knives this way as well. I then worked on throwing both knives at the same time. In short order I was sticking both knives at the same time with this method.

If you are interested in knife throwing I suggest you pick up Ralph's DVD from Paladin. I think you will find the system quick and easy to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home